Merry Christmas to all of you! This is my last day at the Aurora in Twin Lakes and I will not be blogging till January 3,2008. Thank you to all of the family that voted for me and I'm sure Aunt Mary will let me know the results. Hopefully Jason and I will be able to get to Green Bay on the 30th. Sorry Barbara, but this little monkey answers to know one and therefore even though you were very complimentary about the buckeyes you are SOL. Happy blogging to everyone and a Happy New Year.

ps I'm not cheap and was going to buy a computor when Jason got home but the pump on the well went bust last week and there went my computor. I like you guys but clean water was more important.

Love Aunt Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we'll here from you on the 3rd. You can get a free computer from my mom since she never hooks hers up that I gave her. tell her i said so.