Tah Dah!!!!!!!! That is great! Something wrong with that boy:-)Great photo.
Ha ha ha ha! I almost spit my water out all over the computer with this one :) Hilarious.
Uh oh - Gregory, I think I would try to delete this one from the computer. It's adorable, but could come back to haunt you.
Are those Cars underwear? If so, Cooper's got the same ones. Although in the Walsh household we call them "Manpants".
SUPERBOY!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tah Dah!!!!!!!! That is great! Something wrong with that boy:-)
Great photo.
Ha ha ha ha! I almost spit my water out all over the computer with this one :) Hilarious.
Uh oh - Gregory, I think I would try to delete this one from the computer. It's adorable, but could come back to haunt you.
Are those Cars underwear? If so, Cooper's got the same ones. Although in the Walsh household we call them "Manpants".
SUPERBOY!
Post a Comment