Well I'm not so sure about that one. Who started the blog?? Who planned the best suprise b-day party this side of the Mississippi??? Who has organized the cookbook project?? Well your family cruise directors, Claire and Tisha of course! I think if there is to be a real competition for alpha let's add the following candidates to the vote: Claire, Tisha, Becky, Barb, Jeanne. This should end the argument once and for all! At the very least we'll blow those old ladies outta the water!
You silly girls. James Dean was a legend in his own mind along with Pee Wee Herman, Along with the Berken gals and now Claire and Tisha have joined the ranks of self-legendum. "Many want to be top dawg while others just are without wimper or word"! - Will LeMieux
I have decided you are all crazy. From now on I'm going to pass on the alpha s--t and be the Lone Wolf. It suits me much more comfortably and then I don't have to pretend that I don't know any of you as you are all crazy!
Well Claire, we do enjoy the cruises that you and Tisha put on but that does not mean you are Alphas.....that means you are the Bravos, following the direction of the Alphas:-) HEE HEE HEEE We command and you guys produce....see how that works!
Girls, girls, girls. The "old ladies" are not ready to give up the helm. (Even though the "Lone Wolf" is which validates my lead in the voting) We still have the power in the family. Wait your turn, then we will vote. Kudus to scootman -- don't hear from the other males in the family.
Yeah whats up with my punk male cousins, this stuff is great. Although they say Lone Wolf's are not very intimidating out of the pack? I recall a skateboarding/ Police incident where the Lone Wolf was pretty darn intimidating? Got nuttin' but love for my Lone Wolf. lol.....
this skate-boarding incident sounds very interesting. Faith doesn't have a computer, so you don't have to worry, scootman. What is a bravp? Don't you mean betas. I still don't like being referred to as an old lady. I can keep up with the best of you.
Hey Mary, let sleeping dogs lie. For all the talk about the Berken girls they sure are pretty silent on this blog. Jason is transitioning between the military and his new job so it's hard for him to blog much. He sounded interested in going to GB on the 30th,weather permitting of course. You notice it's the two biggest contenders that are blogging the most. As the lone wolf I'm delegating any details for a get together to the alpha mate,that's you my dear sister Mary.
I have a suggestion for a potential get-together on the 30th. Why don't we get a group together at that place where we had the suprise birthday party a few years ago? Is that place still around?
now i get this. i can leave comments in comments or create a new one. i think i got it. We can all get together at my casa (which will be smoke free and probably messy from xmas) or we can go to a bar. Let me know. I would love to have everyone at my house.
I have decided that some of you have way too much time on your hands--we all know who the leader of the cousins is--that would be me--whatever you all decide for the 30th is fine by me--bar Jeanne's house--by the way how can there be so many votes when only a few of us are out here?? Something is up?? Merry Christmas Becky
Well i don't know if it's a good thing to be a LONE wolf. It must mean you smell bad or something. As for the def. Alpha female the word pack comes up alot. That means to me, a pack of animals. So what happens if you drop the sisters off in the middle of the forest, who comes out alive?
Hey, I blog, this is like a she-women, men haters club I think? I blog lots. Anyway, I offered to get my mom a computer, but she declind. Wait I did get her one? She needs someone to set it up. Of course she says she has to make room for it. You know Faith, Mrs. Procrastinator. About skate boards, Apparantly it was illegal to skate board on a highway, so I got picked up by the cops and instead of having them take me to Alpha contender Amy's house because I'd be in the dog house I had them drop me off at the mall and then walked an hour and half back to her house. Needles to say the cops stopped by the Schroeder estates and let them know of my little escapade. Amy was pissed and ripped me a new one. So I didn't eat and stared down into my lap. Then the Aminator says, "What are you watchin' you peter grow?" Moral of the story - - - don't get on Lone Wolfs bad side and definatly don't look down to see if old glory is growin' as Becky would put it. - later ya'll hope this helps clear the air.
18 comments:
Well I'm not so sure about that one. Who started the blog?? Who planned the best suprise b-day party this side of the Mississippi??? Who has organized the cookbook project?? Well your family cruise directors, Claire and Tisha of course! I think if there is to be a real competition for alpha let's add the following candidates to the vote: Claire, Tisha, Becky, Barb, Jeanne. This should end the argument once and for all! At the very least we'll blow those old ladies outta the water!
You silly girls. James Dean was a legend in his own mind along with Pee Wee Herman, Along with the Berken gals and now Claire and Tisha have joined the ranks of self-legendum. "Many want to be top dawg while others just are without wimper or word"! - Will LeMieux
Of course Claire does have a good point? LOL ladies hahahaha..
I have decided you are all crazy. From now on I'm going to pass on the alpha s--t and be the Lone
Wolf. It suits me much more comfortably and then I don't have to pretend that I don't know any of you as you are all crazy!
love amy
Team Claire and Tisha, all the way!
Well Claire, we do enjoy the cruises that you and Tisha put on but that does not mean you are Alphas.....that means you are the Bravos, following the direction of the Alphas:-) HEE HEE HEEE We command and you guys produce....see how that works!
Girls, girls, girls. The "old ladies" are not ready to give up the helm. (Even though the "Lone Wolf" is which validates my lead in the voting) We still have the power in the family. Wait your turn, then we will vote. Kudus to scootman -- don't hear from the other males in the family.
Yeah whats up with my punk male cousins, this stuff is great. Although they say Lone Wolf's are not very intimidating out of the pack? I recall a skateboarding/ Police incident where the Lone Wolf was pretty darn intimidating? Got nuttin' but love for my Lone Wolf. lol.....
Thanks for the Kudos Mamajoe!!!
Thank you Scoot man, I love you too, but I never told your mom what happened about the skateboard, so you may be busted.
Love you,
Lone Wolf
this skate-boarding incident sounds very interesting. Faith doesn't have a computer, so you don't have to worry, scootman. What is a bravp? Don't you mean betas. I still don't like being referred to as an old lady. I can keep up with the best of you.
typing correction bravp s/b bravo. Fingers in the wrong spot.jiadzfn
Hey Mary, let sleeping dogs lie. For all the talk about the Berken girls they sure are pretty silent on this blog. Jason is transitioning between the military and his new job so it's hard for him to blog much. He sounded interested in going to GB on the 30th,weather permitting of course. You notice it's the two biggest contenders that are blogging the most. As the lone wolf I'm delegating any details for a get together to the alpha mate,that's you my dear sister Mary.
LW
I have a suggestion for a potential get-together on the 30th. Why don't we get a group together at that place where we had the suprise birthday party a few years ago? Is that place still around?
now i get this. i can leave comments in comments or create a new one. i think i got it. We can all get together at my casa (which will be smoke free and probably messy from xmas) or we can go to a bar. Let me know. I would love to have everyone at my house.
I have decided that some of you have way too much time on your hands--we all know who the leader of the cousins is--that would be me--whatever you all decide for the 30th is fine by me--bar Jeanne's house--by the way how can there be so many votes when only a few of us are out here?? Something is up?? Merry Christmas
Becky
Well i don't know if it's a good thing to be a LONE wolf. It must mean you smell bad or something. As for the def. Alpha female the word pack comes up alot. That means to me, a pack of animals. So what happens if you drop the sisters off in the middle of the forest, who comes out alive?
Hey, I blog, this is like a she-women, men haters club I think? I blog lots. Anyway, I offered to get my mom a computer, but she declind. Wait I did get her one? She needs someone to set it up. Of course she says she has to make room for it. You know Faith, Mrs. Procrastinator. About skate boards, Apparantly it was illegal to skate board on a highway, so I got picked up by the cops and instead of having them take me to Alpha contender Amy's house because I'd be in the dog house I had them drop me off at the mall and then walked an hour and half back to her house. Needles to say the cops stopped by the Schroeder estates and let them know of my little escapade. Amy was pissed and ripped me a new one. So I didn't eat and stared down into my lap. Then the Aminator says, "What are you watchin' you peter grow?" Moral of the story - - - don't get on Lone Wolfs bad side and definatly don't look down to see if old glory is growin' as Becky would put it. - later ya'll hope this helps clear the air.
Post a Comment