Paul & I will be in GB on the 30th, so count us in!
I will be in town on the 30th, so count me in too.
Sorry! Didn't mean to exclude you :)
We could be convinced. I'll talk to the man. What is the plan?
Not sure what the plan is. i'm trying to get to the end of each day without pulling my hair out. Aunt Mary, what do you suggest?
Uh, If my mom gives me ride (like I am 14 or something) Jacob and I will be there on the 30th
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Paul & I will be in GB on the 30th, so count us in!
I will be in town on the 30th, so count me in too.
Sorry! Didn't mean to exclude you :)
We could be convinced. I'll talk to the man. What is the plan?
Not sure what the plan is. i'm trying to get to the end of each day without pulling my hair out. Aunt Mary, what do you suggest?
Uh, If my mom gives me ride (like I am 14 or something) Jacob and I will be there on the 30th
Post a Comment