
Thanks so much to all of you who have submitted or are in the process of submitting recipes to our Rosinski Family Cookbook. Here's a little sneak peak. It's all really coming together and I'm not sure what we'll do during the work week when it's finished..actual work perhaps? Hopefully we'll find another project so that won't have to happen!
Also, welcome to our blog!!! After years of those Rosinski sisters unequally distributing gossip, we decided to take matters into our own hands and do it ourselves. Please enjoy and update with your family happenings frequently.
Claire and Tisha
30 comments:
I'm looking forward to hearing more about what's going on with the family!
What up, nice blog. Hey no pics of the coolest gent of all? (ME). Life is good, bummer for snow on riding the Harley right now/ boo hoo for me.
When's the party???
The whole alpha sister thing is rigged like a bad carnival game. It won't let me vote. You all know that Mary and Faith- pushovers & Chris & Amy - pushy. Can I get a whoop whoop! Luv em' all those darn polacks!
What's up with change in vote. Who defected to the former and replaced alpha female.?!!!
Rumor has it I will be in Wisconsin from the 26th thru the 31st of December... Now I just need to find out how to get on the Four Polacks in a Van Packers Ticket Distribution List. Who do I have to take out to score a ticket? Love you guys!
amy said,
there is a serious lack of understanding on the part of various family matters as to the nature of an alpha,don't any of you watch the animal planet or discovery channel
hey, i didn't ask the question. besides wasn't well defined? i have no cable, sorry no animal planet? big dork i am i guess? it is hard to keep up with the pollacks in a van. I hear soon we will be voting on the best stuffing?
No need for best stuffing contest - mine is the best. What's up with "Berken" girls -- they are pretty quiet.
Here is the first Berken girl to respond. i hope i'm doing this correctly. i have never blogged before and i'm at school right now so i don't have my techie marissa with me to help out.
I hope everyone is doing great. i am not ready for xmas yet, haven't even started to shop. not sure as to why i'm so late with everything this year. must be the weather. TTYL!
Oh and Claire and tisha, thanks so much for getting this up and running. i will do my best to continue with gossip and info. although, i'm not sure i can publish all the gossip, might have to ring/text you for that. :)
No gossip from this polack. Is anyone getting snow? I am --ice first, now another 3-6 inches. Bah humbug. I think we all should travel south for visit cjflats!!
is anyone coming up to green bay during xmas time for a visit? if so, let us know your schedule so maybe we can coordinate visiting. Thanks.
Hopefully, Paul, Tisha, and I will be in Green Bay on December 30th for the Packer game. Time restraints may be tight for Paul and Tisha, but maybe we can get together for lunch. Will know better when I know their plans. Would love to see people. 6 inches of snow yesterday. Looks like a White Christmas for me.
Hopefully this works--another Berken Girls has joined in the group
Who is coming to WI during Xmas--maybe we should plan a get together--we'll hold it at Jeanne's house--just don't tell her I volunteered her--Becky
Hey if Jeanne throws the party i'll try to find a way to bring some HOT PADS, after all she likes cleaning up after me. lol...
Kudos to the Berken chicks for figuring out how to blog
amy wants to know what old glory stands for. anybody out there who can enlighten me. as for us coming to wis you guys will have to check with jason. it would be nice to get together on the 30th,anybody willing to give up a ticket for jason.
amy
I'm back. Spent the day with Cooper yesterday. Had a ball. He loves the fiber optic snowman I gave him. I'm not sure Claire and Terry do!!! I think a get together on the 30th would be great. I see Becky volunteered Jeanne's house. A restaurant would work fine. Still some quiet people out there -- how about it Barb, Mike, Steve. What's up?
Haven't heard from Chris either. I think someone has to help her figure out her computer.
i'll get on bro's case and have him get in the mix, course he has a mind of his own.
hi
Hey how about those Packers. Home field advantage for the first game, and thanks to the Eagles a shot at total home field. Oldglory - were you able to get playoff tickets? One more question for the blog - Who is scoot man? Nice fish, Mike, but it sure looks cold. Jason, watch out for the onslaught of red when the Badger fans come to Tampa for their bowl game.
I hear Old Glory is Becky's nickname for you know what......it reminds her of the 4th of July:-)
To Explain for Aunt Mary: I am speaking about her naming her husband's private part:-)
Always have to break it down for Mary!!!!!
I now everyone was waiting for us Berken Girls to join the party. I am beginning to believe we are the Alpha Females and the Aunts are our little monkeys!!!
Dance little monkeys, dance!!!!
OKay I am slow also.....how do you post a picture on this thing? Anybody????
I am blonde and polish!
Barb, if you click on the upper lefthand blogger icon on the main page (an orange squiggly icon) you can leave a post, instead of a comment. It is here you can drop in a photo.
i suck, can't figure out how to out pics on. oh well.
i'll ask the dirty french men!!!
Scoot Man...I just posted instructions on the main page.
I still don't understand???????Poor Eric; he must be turning a hundred shades of red out in California. Barb, how could you - Monkeys. I'm assuming you were not including me. Everyone, are you ready for more snow on Sat?
Post a Comment