Thanks to everyone who voted for me. It is nice to have the "Alpha Female" crisis settled. I think I finally have some cleavage in that photo. As alpha, I am asking if anyone is interested in the Dells in January or Las Vegas in March?
I'm in for Las Vegas in March (as long as it isn't the week of the 10th - I'm leading a training session in SF that week). Whatch out Vegas, here we come!
Congrats!! Don't know how you pulled it off mamajoe. I could do Dells if it were this weekend. The rest of Jan is tuff, will be on vacation 3rd week. Vegas is for those who love the blinky blinks. Me not so much.
5 comments:
Thanks to everyone who voted for me. It is nice to have the "Alpha Female" crisis settled. I think I finally have some cleavage in that photo. As alpha, I am asking if anyone is interested in the Dells in January or Las Vegas in March?
Alpha Mary
Congrats Alpha Mary! I'm on board for both Dells in January and LV in March!
I'm in for Las Vegas in March (as long as it isn't the week of the 10th - I'm leading a training session in SF that week). Whatch out Vegas, here we come!
Cant do either, going to Turks and Caicos in February, right Mary?? Tahnks.
Congrats!! Don't know how you pulled it off mamajoe. I could do Dells if it were this weekend. The rest of Jan is tuff, will be on vacation 3rd week. Vegas is for those who love the blinky blinks. Me not so much.
Post a Comment