Happy Birthday Caleb. Hope you have a big party planned. How's the hockey coming along. Love, Aunt Mary. PS Tell your dad or mom to get on the blog once in awile.
Hi Kaleb; I know this is a bit late for your Birthday, which I know was a good one, but I am finally able to get on this BLOG, so I had to wish you a Happy Birthday on it because I'm the Grandma, and I Love You
Hi Kaleb; I know this is a bit late for your Birthday, which I know was a good one, but I am finally able to get on this BLOG, so I had to wish you a Happy Birthday on it because I'm the Grandma, and I Love You
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Caleb. Hope you have a big party planned. How's the hockey coming along. Love, Aunt Mary. PS Tell your dad or mom to get on the blog once in awile.
Yeah (K)aleb Happy Birhtday!!!! Your sister (K)allie says the same.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
Oops! I didn't realize I had the spelling wrong! Please forgive the clueless author...
Happy Birthday Kaleb buddy. Except your dads a dork for not inviting me to your birthday party until today. I'll see you in a few weeks anyway.....
Hi Kaleb;
I know this is a bit late for your Birthday, which I know was a good one, but I am finally able to get on this BLOG, so I had to wish you a Happy Birthday on it because I'm the Grandma, and I Love You
Hi Kaleb;
I know this is a bit late for your Birthday, which I know was a good one, but I am finally able to get on this BLOG, so I had to wish you a Happy Birthday on it because I'm the Grandma, and I Love You
Post a Comment