Eric, I know I just saw you, but again I wish you a Happy Birthday. Be careful about all that TOOTIN that goes on at your house. It could cause an explosion! Just kidding. Love, Mom
Sorry to be so late with birthday greetings, but have been off the computer for over a week. Hope you had a great day. Thanks again for having me for supper. It was delicious. Mamajoe
5 comments:
Have a good b-day bro-in-law!!!!
Eric,
I know I just saw you, but again I wish you a Happy Birthday.
Be careful about all that TOOTIN that goes on at your house. It could cause an explosion! Just kidding.
Love,
Mom
h-b day..
How old are you, how o-ld are you, how o-ld are you?
Happy Birthday
Sorry to be so late with birthday greetings, but have been off the computer for over a week. Hope you had a great day. Thanks again for having me for supper. It was delicious. Mamajoe
Post a Comment