Yeah they did forget about you. Maybe they should get a calender with everybody's B-Day on it so it would make it easier not to forget. Love YA Madre!!!
Thanks for the Birthday wishes and Tisha, I know you didn't forget. You do a lot to keep this blog going, and I love it! It's one of the reasons I finally got a computer. Hooray for Tisha!
Happy Birthday again. You know I would never forget your birthday. Too bad we didn't win anything at HoChunk. That place is soooooo tight. According to the cake, we have to stick to machines with 7's.
6 comments:
Yeah they did forget about you. Maybe they should get a calender with everybody's B-Day on it so it would make it easier not to forget. Love YA Madre!!!
I didn't forget! I was on an airplane flying to New York for work :( Sorry Faith!
Hey Dirty Frenchman...there already is a calendar on the right side of the page. Does it not show up on your end?
Yeah Tish I see it over here. I'm just being a smart a-- er... a dumb one, which ever you prefer. I reckin' der waz a reason.
Thanks for the Birthday wishes and Tisha, I know you didn't forget. You do a lot to keep this blog going, and I love it! It's one of the reasons I finally got a computer. Hooray for Tisha!
Happy Birthday !! All of our love, the Berkens and Baby Berken in progress!
Happy Birthday again. You know I would never forget your birthday. Too bad we didn't win anything at HoChunk. That place is soooooo tight. According to the cake, we have to stick to machines with 7's.
Love Mary
Post a Comment