March Madness

Ok all you basketball fans out there, March Madness is right around the corner.
Kristine (Coach K) and I are wondering if anyone is starting up a pool for March Madness?

Oh Yeah, Kristine and Jeff Walton coached the 8th grade girls basketball team for Holy Cross to second place last weekend in the St Thomas More tournaments.

10 comments:

Claire said...

I'm up for a pool...keeps me somewhat interested in the bball:)

Anonymous said...

Me too. I would be interested in a March Madness pool. Mamajoe

Tisha said...

Paul and I are never ones to turn down a gambling opportunity!

Exploseph Joseph said...

I am always down for taking money from family members . . .

Tisha said...

p.s. - congrats on a successful tournament :)

dirtyfrenchman said...

I'm in!!!! Hey Tish I need a Re-Invite.

Steve and Kristine <3<3 said...

Cool it's a gambling game. Kristine said she would look for the program to run the pool. Otherwise we'll come up with a set of rules and points for the game. Does anyone have any ideas for a entry fee? Highest point place takes the pool. No second place. Tie Breaker?

Unknown said...

$20. Combined score of the final game. Who ever gets closest. Oh and Happy Birthday Mom!!!! You must be gambling. Hoping for the big Birthday payout.

dirtyfrenchman said...

That was me posting under Laurie.

Steve and Kristine <3<3 said...

I will send out rules and fee's. I am thinking $10 per bracket is the way to go. Usually people do two anyway. One under their name and one under their dogs. Funny how many dogs do well. Women are encouraged to participate, especially if you know NOTHING about college hoops. Usually the less you know, the better chance you have of winning. Most winners go by what mascot looks the toughest!
Look for more information to come soon!
Thanks,
Kristine