Happy birthday, Scar! Is that your impression of the Fonz? Aayyyy.
Happy Birthday Scar! I haven't seen you emerge lately...it's long overdue!!!
Hey Don, You look just like you did in the 70's! It could have something to do with that outfit! Have a great Birthday, Love, Faith
If I could look that good when I'm 45 I would be very happy. Not that I swing that way or anything. Not that there is anyhting wrong with that. Anyway Happy B-day Dude.
Wow, Bruce Springsteen goes South Park. Holy Crap! Looking good, I remember this day, feelin' pretty good we were!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy birthday, Scar! Is that your impression of the Fonz? Aayyyy.
Happy Birthday Scar! I haven't seen you emerge lately...it's long overdue!!!
Hey Don,
You look just like you did in the 70's! It could have something to do with that outfit! Have a great Birthday,
Love, Faith
If I could look that good when I'm 45 I would be very happy. Not that I swing that way or anything. Not that there is anyhting wrong with that. Anyway Happy B-day Dude.
Wow, Bruce Springsteen goes South Park. Holy Crap! Looking good, I remember this day, feelin' pretty good we were!
Post a Comment