Oh my goodness, to those of you who did not attend, you missed out on a lot of fun, and a chance to see the older Polacks cream the youngsters in Keep Away in the pool.Non-Alpha Faith made a miraculous jump shot with a double back twist to keep the ball away from Barb. Success! Sorry, I don't have pictures to prove it; you'll just have to believe me. Hope to see you there next year.
Thats not what I heard! I heard Barb and Claire had to call rescue for the 3 of you polaks! Come to find out, rescue personnel just said that you aunts were too old to be playing like that in the poole!!! Love you!!! ;)
Jeanne, you have got the facts mixed up. When rescue personnel got there, they were amazed to see us in such fabulous physical condition, there was talk of us being on the next cover of SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!(Senior Edition)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, to those of you who did not attend, you missed out on a lot of fun, and a chance to see the older Polacks cream the youngsters in Keep Away in the pool.Non-Alpha Faith made a miraculous jump shot with a double back twist to keep the ball away from Barb. Success! Sorry, I don't have pictures to prove it; you'll just have to believe me. Hope to see you there next year.
Thats not what I heard! I heard Barb and Claire had to call rescue for the 3 of you polaks! Come to find out, rescue personnel just said that you aunts were too old to be playing like that in the poole!!! Love you!!! ;)
is the march madness pool still up? haven't seen any information on that since the first blog.
I'm sorry Tish. The bikini swimsuit photos of the sisters are just to sexy for a G-rated blog such as this!
Thanks for keeping the bikini photos, but it may come in handy for future blackmail.
Jeanne, you have got the facts mixed up. When rescue personnel got there, they were amazed to see us in such fabulous physical condition, there was talk of us being on the next cover of SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!(Senior Edition)
Post a Comment