March Madness is over, now what?

Never a family to let a betting opportunity pass us by, I've set up a new pool for us to all partake in... The Baby Berken Pool!


Guess the correct birthdate, time, weight & length in this fun-for-all-ages pool! To get to the pool, CLICK HERE or go to the orange box under our birthday calendar.

What we already know:

  • Due Date is May 25th
  • Baby Berken is a BOY!!!!

Scoring is based on penalty points as follows:

date & time: 5 points per hour
weight: 5 points per ounce
length: 10 points per inch

So come one, come all and make your guesses! The winner will even receive a mystery prize, so what are you waiting for?

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Cool game! But I'm going to totally win because we have watched Kristine grow and can guess better how big that baby is gonna be!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe so, but I have age and wisdom on my side. I heard Gregory was a very brave boy when he had his stitches out. Did the stitch fairy visit him? Paul knows all about the stitch fairy. Good luck on the game.

Steve and Kristine <3<3 said...

I'm So going to win, but then I have very unfair advantage.

dirtyfrenchman said...

We'll Kristine, I guess you'll really have an unfair advantage when you put your guess in on the way to the hospital. There should be a deadline.

Tisha said...

That's a good idea. The system will let me put a lock on the game. What should the cutoff date for guesses be? How does Friday the 16th of May sound for a cutoff?