We had to make our first trip to the ER last night for some stitches in Gregory's chin. He and Meredith were messing around and she some how pushed/pulled him into the door frame and sliced open his chin on the metal piece on the door frame that sticks out a little. His war wound ended up with 3 stitches. :( But he was a trooper and did not cry at the ER. All is good today. Will try and send pics.


11 comments:
He's lookin' like a little tough guy in that first picture!
Hey Gregory,
That is a nasty-looking cut, but I am glad you were such a brave big boy. You deserve lots of tlc from your family. Love, Aunt Mary
Reminds me of the time Claire shoved me into the coffee table head first.
Still have chip in nose.
Hi Gregory,
Sorry about your stitches, but it sounds like you were a very brave boy.Hope you're feeling better soon. Love, Aunt Faith
Oh poor little guy! Hope he heals up soon! It looks even worse than the time Paul scratched my eye with a playing card and I had to wear an eye patch for a week.
Gregory thanks everyone for the comments. And as far as Clair and Paul are concerned, counseling may help the two of you. But thanks for the great laugh with those stories.
I'll have to tell Uncle Steve about this~He looks like a very brave little man, poor greggie - Hope mom and dad made it thru just as brave!!
This is a form of child abuse--this would not have happened at his Aunt Becky's house--his favorite aunt
the only reason why he is your favorite is because you buy the kid football cards 24/7!!! Right Barb?
I don't buy the cards--I shoplift them
I am going to call the FIVE O on you Reba!
Post a Comment