Congratulations again Steve and Kristime -- he is adorable. Can't wait to meet the newest addition.Love Mamajoe
Oops -sorry about the type in your name Kristine -- didn't see it until I sent my comment in. He really is precious. Love, Mamajoe
He is just the cutest little pumpkin! Got to see him again tonight at soccer. Too cold to take him out and smooch on his precious little cheeks! I'll get him next time!
Wow, cute, way to go!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations again Steve and Kristime -- he is adorable. Can't wait to meet the newest addition.
Love Mamajoe
Oops -sorry about the type in your name Kristine -- didn't see it until I sent my comment in. He really is precious.
Love, Mamajoe
He is just the cutest little pumpkin! Got to see him again tonight at soccer. Too cold to take him out and smooch on his precious little cheeks! I'll get him next time!
Wow, cute, way to go!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment