As you can tell, Mama Joe is pretty excited...
Gossip moves a little faster than we do...
But you heard correctly, the Exploseph's are finally adding to the Polacks family! Hooray!

As you can tell, Mama Joe is pretty excited...
As you can tell, Mama Joe is pretty excited...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Coangrats you two!!! A Thanksgiving baby is very cool!!! Should be a good eater. Exciting it will be when you find out on the day of the arrival. Mary must be so happy your moving home. As for the morning sickness, I hope it subsides quickly. Paul remember, you wife is a vehicle for your unborn child and not your drunk ass. Ah.. take advantage while you can. All the Best!!!!!
-Mike
Congratulations Paul&Tish! Now you are going to have your own little "explosion". You two are going to be great parents, but you know you're going to have to come back to Wisconsin. A lot! Take care;enjoy the experience. Love, Aunt Faith
As you can see I am very excited about the new addition to the family. I just got back from SF and Tisha looks fantastic. Paul is great as the new papa to be. Paul and Tisha - you know how excited and thrilled I am for you. You will be very loving parents. Miss you. Love, Mom
CONGRATULATIONS JOSEPH FAMILY! However, loose lips told me a couple of weeks ago. Gotta watch what you tell Mary.... :)
But seriously, I'm so happy for the both of you. Take care and yes, you can still drink caffienated diet soft drinks, in moderation. ;)
Post a Comment