Baby Joseph is a.....


GIRL!!!!!!

Lil' Exploseph Joseph is healthy and very, very active! She was kicking and doing flips the whole 45 minutes we were with the ultrasound technician, but she was able to get a bunch of great pictures including some in 4-D. You can check the pictures out HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I can hardly wait now. A grandaughter and a grandson -- how perfect can life get. I'll have to get going on sparkle (only kidding) shopping. Love, Mamajoe

Jeanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for the two of you. A baby girl! YEAH! Those 4D pictures are totally awesome. Sparkle shopping sounds fun. I will have to encourage Mary to start. :)

mamasita said...

Paul & Tish,
How wonderful for you! A baby girl. The pictures are great, you can tell she's getting all the moves right for the POLKA! Looking forward to seeing you again at the shower.
Love, Aunt Faith

Scoot man said...

Now your life is over. No more being singly married. I guess it's cool if your into that kind of thing!! hahaha... Congrats, by the way.