Where's the Pot 'O Gold?

Jeanne and Todd happened upon a gorgeous scene the other day. Check out some of the great shots they got of this rainbow:
Did you find the Pot 'o Gold at the end?

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

I took those pictures from my cell phone. I was in the squad with Todd on a ride along on Saturday evening the 28th of June. He was doing paperwork and I was facinated with the rainbow. We were out on Hwy 29 in Bellevue.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos, Jeanne. Must have been a quiet night in the squad car. You should submit those pictures to a contest. Really beautiful. Love, Aunt Mary

Jeanne said...

The night in the squad was quite interesting. Went to a one car rollover which translates "drunk driver." Two young men blitzed out of their mind, crossed the center line and flipped the SUV over onto its roof. The driver got a scrape on his elbow, his friend and passenger, not so lucky. Had to be transported to the hospital via ambulance. I'm convinced never to drink and drive again. Not that I did anyway.

Scoot man said...

Cool, where the cash???