Just to clarify, "me" was Paul. The computer was logged in as Tisha.
Paul, be sure to pack that motorcycle in your suitcase so we can all go for a ride.
Love it - do we really have to dress up to go cycling together. I'll take you for a ride when I get my retro Harley!!!
Paul, I want that bike!! It has 3 wheels; just my style. I love it! Looking forward to seeing you soon, Love, Aunt Faith
WANNABEES! some dream and some do!- SCOOTMAN
Hey Scootman - don't be so sure about that. You might just see Mamajoe (with Mamasita on the back) with her own Harley!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Just to clarify, "me" was Paul. The computer was logged in as Tisha.
Paul, be sure to pack that motorcycle in your suitcase so we can all go for a ride.
Love it - do we really have to dress up to go cycling together. I'll take you for a ride when I get my retro Harley!!!
Paul, I want that bike!! It has 3 wheels; just my style. I love it!
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Love, Aunt Faith
WANNABEES! some dream and some do!
- SCOOTMAN
Hey Scootman - don't be so sure about that. You might just see Mamajoe (with Mamasita on the back) with her own Harley!!!!
Post a Comment