Just look at Claire, she's already glowing with anticipation:

Hint #1: Sharing the news with friends (this is an important one). Please heed the advice below.

Hint #2: Get plenty of fluids. You may be asking "Why more fluids if I'm already peeing every 5 minutes?!?!" You've gotta keep that bathroom dance going for 9 months so drink up! Just make sure you're geting your fluids in the correct form...
Hint #3: Flattering Swimwear. Summer isn't quite over and you might need to run through that sprinkler one more time. Just remember you are now growing another human in you and might not be able to get away with the same swimsuit as you did at the beginning of summer.
Hint #4: Getting exercise. See #3 above. Just remember that the high-dive is no longer an option.
Hint #5: Cutting loose. Just because you're knocked up again doesn't mean that all the fun has to end! Let your hair down, cut loose - but leave the cardboard for your breakdancing at home.
Hint #6: Cravings. Remember these? They're the best part of pregnancy! Pickles and Cool-Whip? YUM! But please, spare a monkey and eat something else instead.
Hint #7: Sharing old clothes. Once lil' Deuce has arrived and you're ready to be rid of your favorite elastic-paneled couture creations, remind Terry that they are not meant for accomodating beer bellies.
In closing, we wish you nothing but the easiest, healthiest of pregnancies filled with your favorite craving foods. I'll be there waiting at the end of March with a glass of red wine, some good stinky cheese and some sushi to celebrate with you. Hooray for Deuce Walsh!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

7 comments:
Claire you look great!!! I was just picking sunflowers this morning - do you need more? The advise is hilarious.
Congatulations, way to many kids happening up in here!!!!1
that anonymous is me
I maybe should have opted for a nice, sweet, bikini-free post announcing the news!
Congrats Claire & Terry! Claire, you look fabulous in your sunflower! I agree with your Mom about the hints. So funny! You are great parents, and will have another adorable child. Sounds like there will be a BIG PARTY in March!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS CLAIRE, TERRY AND COOPER! Love the latest picture of you in your bikini! You wear it well! Meredith thinks the picture is awesome!
Congrats Claire, Terry and my little buddy Cooper. I am sooo excited for all of you. Also, this means we have a dd driver for the next 9 months. YIPEE. Claire, you look great and the swimsuit is perfect for you, I think you should consider modeling it for Parents magazine:-) Congrats again, I am happy for all of you!!!!
Post a Comment