Hotel pics from Joseph Baby Shower Weekend


So I now know where Gregory gets his exceptional jumping skills. See any resemblance here? Auntie Barb and Gregory sure look like they are getting ready for the Olympics. Very cute!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Getting that action picture was difficult. Thats probably why we can't see Barbie's head. But it is really her jumping like that into the pool with Gregory.

Barb said...

I had a blast synchronized swimming with your kids that night. Let me know when they are ready to head to the Olympics:-) We are in perfect stride!!!! Way to go "G"

Tisha said...

Look at that form! Maybe we'll be seeing Gregory on a high dive in a speedo down the road... Seriously, have they NOT come up with a better alternative to the speedo yet?!?!

Anonymous said...

If I had not been so tired, I might have given Barb and Gregory some competition. Ha Ha Ha Ha