It was great to see spend time with everyone at the shower on Saturday to celebrate Tisha's upcoming addition to the family. I had a great time and hope the rest of you did as well. Here are a few pics from the day. My personal favorite from the day is the one where Cooper is getting a hug from Mckenna....looks like he wasn't quite ready for that one:)
4 comments:
Thank you Claire, for opening your home to this massive gaggle of women! What a fantastic day :) Thanks to everyone for making it such a special memory!
I agree with Tisha. Thank you to all for coming. A special thanks to everyone for helping clean up after the shower. Claire and I really appreciated the help. I don't think I'd have the energy to go to the game tonight without your help. Love, Mamajoe
P.S. I don't think Cooper is ready for a girlfriend yet!!!
Claire, You are a great hostess! The shower was a lot of fun. Your home is beautiful and Cooper is adorable. A little man already! Congratulations on your own pregnancy. Love, Aunt Faith
Always a cute crew, but a motley one????
Post a Comment