We read the Twilight series of books and were totally addicted so we carved our pumpkins in honor of the books:-) We are such losers, but they turned out totally cool!!!!
I just got done reading the first book, Twilight. I loved it! Marissa is reading it again and then I have to send it down to Claire. Barb is sending me the second book which I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival, especially since I'm laid up with this stupid foot (I had bunion surgery).
And one other thing Tisha, Twilight has been made into a movie which comes out the middle of November. Make sure you read the book first. It seems books are always better than movies.
Claire, I was going to text you today to see if you received the books. I really hope you enjoy them. I started #3 last night. Hopefully I'll finish it up this week before I have to go back to work.
9 comments:
We read the Twilight series of books and were totally addicted so we carved our pumpkins in honor of the books:-) We are such losers, but they turned out totally cool!!!!
After Barb's suggestion I've added these to my hold list at our library. Can't wait to get sucked into another series!
I just got done reading the first book, Twilight. I loved it! Marissa is reading it again and then I have to send it down to Claire. Barb is sending me the second book which I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival, especially since I'm laid up with this stupid foot (I had bunion surgery).
By the way Barb, those pumpkins are totally awesome! Nice job!
And one other thing Tisha, Twilight has been made into a movie which comes out the middle of November. Make sure you read the book first. It seems books are always better than movies.
I can't wait to get my hands on the first book! Thanks old lady!
Great pumpkins!!!
great job!!! look Mary, I finally am able to leave comments due to Barb showing me how!!!!
Got the books...thanks Jeanne! Started reading last night!
Claire, I was going to text you today to see if you received the books. I really hope you enjoy them. I started #3 last night. Hopefully I'll finish it up this week before I have to go back to work.
Post a Comment