The New Walsh Addition Will Be....
For those of you that guessed girl, what were you thinking? You should have known that Claire is destined to be surrounded by a mini-army of Walsh men. So yes, its gonna be a boy. Name, weight, length and birthdate-TBD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AH HA! I TOLD YOU ALL ALONG THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE A BOY!!! YEAH!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I'M BEGINNING TO THING I HAVE SOME SORT OF "GIFT". :) But seriously, congratulations Terry, Claire & Cooper! A another baby boy is such a blessing!
Wooo hooo!!!! Congrats on another boy :) Now you dream of a Walsh Wrestling Tag Team can really come true...
Congrats on the boy:-) I am really happy and excited for you guys!!!! Another terry junior!!!!
Can't wait to hear names:-)
Yeah for you Claire. I am soo happy for you and Terry! Congrats!
Post a Comment