A Serious Case of the Crivitz~Girl's Weekend '08

Highlights of the trip include a few of the girls getting inked, a celebration of Becky's birthday including "Becky-on-a-stick", beer dip, belgian waffles and peanut butter pie, and a canoe trip down the Peshtigo river! Who says you need to go all the way to Florida to have a great time!!!



4 comments:

Tisha said...

Looks like a perfect weekend! Congrats on the new ink. As a fellow top-of-the-foot tat owner, ouch. I feel your pain.

Jeanne said...

It hurt really bad, but its so worth it. I've been wanting a tattoo for 7 years and finally got the guts to get one.

Anonymous said...

You chicks rock!! I new I was related to you for a reason?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Will, but where do you think they got it from. Sounds like a great weekend. I may have to find you next year, ha ha ha ha.