Who is in a betting mood???

It's that time again...time for the online baby pool! Jeanne was the big winner in the Berken Baby Pool, but can she repeat her victory in the Exploseph Baby Pool? Come and find out!

Here's what we do know:
  • Due Date is December 19th
  • There is a full moon on December 12th
  • Christmas Babies run in the family (Mama Joe)
  • Both Paul and Tisha were born close to their due dates
  • Tisha was 6lbs 14oz when she was born
And here is a recent pic of how things are coming along in the Exploseph womb:

Photo taken last Sunday (10/5) - 29 weeks

Good luck everyone! Here's hoping the earlier guesses win!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came close to winning on Claire's game, but Jeanne beat me out by the skin of her chin. Not this time - I think I've got it!!!