Happy Birthday Amy!

In honor of Amy's birthday, I thought I would suggest some last-minute gift ideas for the family's fiber optic aficionado...

Fiber Optic Crop Top - not necessarily the most useful gift for the Wisconsin winter, but sure to heat up any situation.


Fiber Optic Wig - whether you want to be the life of the party, or just spice up your grocery shopping outfits, this little thing could be the ticket.

Fiber Optic Wallpaper - why stop at accessories when you can make a whole room fiber optic?!?


Fiber Optic Gene Simmons Head with Light Up Tongue - for the woman who already has everything, why not?

Whatever you chose, I'm sure you're with me when I wish Amy a wonderful, sparkle-tastic birthday!

7 comments:

Claire said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Amy. Dibs on the fiber optic crop top...I think it could really jazz up my baby belly!

Jeanne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT AMY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Fibre Optic Birthday Amy. I think Tisha has your number. I would love to see you wear any one of them. I could certainly use the wig. Watch out only five years to go til the big 60.

mamasita said...

Happy Birthday Amy! Hope it is a good one. You're only a year younger then me now!Ha Ha-Have a good one, Love, Faith

Scoot man said...

Have a great Birthday Ant Amy!!

dirtyfrenchman said...

Best Wishes on your B-day Auntie Amy!!!! - Love My family and I

Dixiemama said...

I think we should go for the head gear. Happy Birthday from one Hwy Number to Another Hwy Number!!