Happy Birthday Aunt Chris! I remember our trip to Vegas...man you were a dude magnet!
Happy Birthday Chris - love the tiara and jewelry. Can I borrow them the next time we go to Vegas. You sure know how to show the younger generation how to have a great time
Happy Birthday Grandma!Hugs and Kisses <3 xoxo
Oh my gosh Chris, they found out!(How much fun we have on our vacations!)Cute picture from Vegas. Hope you had a great Birthday. Love, Faith
Happy birthday mom! Hope you had an enjoyable day!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Aunt Chris! I remember our trip to Vegas...man you were a dude magnet!
Happy Birthday Chris - love the tiara and jewelry. Can I borrow them the next time we go to Vegas. You sure know how to show the younger generation how to have a great time
Happy Birthday Grandma!
Hugs and Kisses <3 xoxo
Oh my gosh Chris, they found out!(How much fun we have on our vacations!)Cute picture from Vegas. Hope you had a great Birthday. Love, Faith
Happy birthday mom! Hope you had an enjoyable day!
Post a Comment