The tree is 8 feet tall. And I always wanted to have a coordinating decorated tree. So last year the only remaining colors available to buy were purple and silver. But I got everything at 75% off. I think its the prettiest tree we've ever had. And thank you all for the compliments.
4 comments:
Good lookin' tree. I go the plastic route and throw it in the cubby till next year rolls around again. Value, value, value. haha i'm so lame.....
Wow, what a great tree! How tall is that thing?
Your tree is beautiful and the livingroom is decorated to perfection. Maybe you should go into the business of Christmas decorating for money.
The tree is 8 feet tall. And I always wanted to have a coordinating decorated tree. So last year the only remaining colors available to buy were purple and silver. But I got everything at 75% off. I think its the prettiest tree we've ever had. And thank you all for the compliments.
Post a Comment