Ground Swatted this one. With our Second Amendment Rights in question, or at least the cost of maintaining it. My bro and I decided to head to South Dakota and git us sum a demderberds.
The "Ring Neck Militia" will ride again!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Didn't know you guys hunted - looks like a successful one. Great photos. Do you cook the birds too? I see snow on the ground - brrrrrr. Looks like you all had a great time.
That's right ya'll lil' bro cooked some good pheasant bites, pheasant in a cream- wine and brandy sauce over rice, Pheasant ala wild rice de la mike... I'd say it's a cross between chicken and turkey???
9 comments:
Didn't know you guys hunted - looks like a successful one. Great photos. Do you cook the birds too? I see snow on the ground - brrrrrr. Looks like you all had a great time.
Ate them everynight!!! Darn good too!!
Hey Will & Mike, looks like you had a good hunt, and a lot of fun! But it does look cold! Luv you both, Mom
If you ate them every night, who pulled the feathers??
DUCK SEASON!
RABBIT SEASON!
DUCK SEASON!
RABBIT SEASON!
RABBIT SEASON!
DUCK SEASON!
BAM!!
Do they taste like chicken?
No feather pluckin' needed on these birds. As far as the taste, yeah they're alot like chicken. Just can't over cook them.
That's right ya'll lil' bro cooked some good pheasant bites, pheasant in a cream- wine and brandy sauce over rice, Pheasant ala wild rice de la mike... I'd say it's a cross between chicken and turkey???
mmmmmmmm brandy sauce...sounds fantastic!
Post a Comment