Hope you had fun at Gipp's with you and your 33 shots. I just gets easier with time.
It, I meant It gets easier with time and age to take em' down.
Happy 33th Julie! Man we are old. Hope you have a great day!
Happy birthday Julie - tell me you didn't really do 33 shots!!!!! But I do hope you had a chance to celebrate in style.
Happy Birthday again, Julie! I think it was more like 2 glasses of wine. Hope you had fun. Love ya, Mom
33 - This means you have to drink lots of Rolling Rock. Tell Claire to shut up. We are not old! Just not as young as we use to be???? I heard the cops had to haul you out of Gipp's
Have a great birthday Julie:-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hope you had fun at Gipp's with you and your 33 shots. I just gets easier with time.
It, I meant It gets easier with time and age to take em' down.
Happy 33th Julie! Man we are old. Hope you have a great day!
Happy birthday Julie - tell me you didn't really do 33 shots!!!!! But I do hope you had a chance to celebrate in style.
Happy Birthday again, Julie! I think it was more like 2 glasses of wine. Hope you had fun.
Love ya, Mom
33 - This means you have to drink lots of Rolling Rock. Tell Claire to shut up. We are not old! Just not as young as we use to be???? I heard the cops had to haul you out of Gipp's
Have a great birthday Julie:-)
Post a Comment