Happy Birthday Mama Joe!

9 comments:

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Mary. I hope you made a big list for your time with Santa:-) I hope you have a great day!

Jeanne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT MARY!! HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY!!

Claire said...

Great post Tisha! Happy Birthday Mom!

mamasita said...

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas! I love your picture with Santa-I even remember the day that was taken???????? I hope you had a great day with your family, and maybe little Explosive will still make an appearance today!
Love Always, Faith

dirtyfrenchman said...

Happy B-day auntie!!! When is that Grandchild of yours coming???? EXPLOSPEH might be a literal term soon.

Dixiemama said...

Happy Birthday Mary!! What was Faith drinking that she remembers the day you sat on Santa's lap and where was I? I would like some of that. Hope your day was great!!

Anonymous said...

Oh to be a kid again for real. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes, and I hope that your Christmases were as wonderful as mine was. I miss seeing everyone at Christmas -- maybe next year we can plan a family X-mas party. Love the picture - thank you Tisha. You really put alot of work into this blod, and we all thank you for it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I meant to type blog

Scoot man said...

You look so so so small? Thanks for the tickets!!! I hope you had a great birthday.