Thanks Everyone!
Thanks everyone for your warm wishes and support! Paul and I are so excited to have Julia with us. Grandma Joe is on her way from the airport now and should be holding her within the hour :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I keep obsessively checking for more pictures of my little baby niece...thanks for feeding the obsession! She's just amazing!!! I'm so jealous of mom! Mom's got two grandkids now, make sure her head doesn't explode:)
CONGRATULATIONS PAUL & TISHA! Julia Grace is absolutely beautiful! Glad to hear that mom and baby are healthy. I feel the same as Claire, more pictures please!!! Call if you two need anything, but I'm guessing with Grandma Joe there, you guys won't need anything that she can't take care of.
OMG! so i like just got done checking out the exploseph blog and all those pictures are sooooo cute! give her a smooch for me! she's gorgeous!! can't wait to meet her.
She is absolutely perfect! Great job you two, look what you made. Steve can't get over how big her eyes are and he was telling Josh about his new cousin in SanFran. We love babies! We may have to come visit so we can all meet her! She is going to look adorable in that Bear's Dress! We may have to find a viking one, we'll see....
We are so happy that you are all doing well. You have a precious daughter that is amazing!! We can't wait to meet her.
I ain't gonna get all mushy, but hey you got one lil' cute chick there.
Cute baby like the name Julie
Post a Comment