How could she be mortified, she has Berken blood in her, last I checked the camera loves em'? Great pics
Looks like everyone had a great time, and that cake looks delicious!
Looks like Marissa is having fun!! Im sure the night was a blast!
Looks like everyone had a great time. Where are the boys? Did your Dad patrol the party? Ha ha - only kidding.
Ha Ha Ha Scootman:-)You are soooo right though, she should love the camera. Just because its her Mom behind the lense embarrassing her I am sure;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How could she be mortified, she has Berken blood in her, last I checked the camera loves em'? Great pics
Looks like everyone had a great time, and that cake looks delicious!
Looks like Marissa is having fun!! Im sure the night was a blast!
Looks like everyone had a great time. Where are the boys? Did your Dad patrol the party? Ha ha - only kidding.
Ha Ha Ha Scootman:-)
You are soooo right though, she should love the camera. Just because its her Mom behind the lense embarrassing her I am sure;-)
Post a Comment