He's Here! He's Here!


Little Deuce Walsh decided to make his appearance a bit early so that we could all have some extra time to love him! I'll let Mom & Dad tell you all about how wonderful and handsome he is later, but here are the early details:

Grant Edward Walsh
March 7, 2009
6:02am
8lbs 7oz
20.5 inches

CONGRATULATIONS CLAIRE, TERRY & COOPER!!!

UPDATE: a picture of Grant is up on the hospital website!! CLICK HERE to check out the cuteness :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable - I know I am prejudiced, but I have seen him in person. He is a beautiful little boy. Proud to be his Grandma.

Jeanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS CLAIRE, TERRY AND COOPER! HE IS BEAUTIFUL AND LOVE THE NAME!!

mamasita said...

Congratulations to you all! He is adorable. Love the name. Great Grandpa Eddie would be so proud to have him named after him.Take care and enjoy this time; looking forward to seeing him in person.

dirtyfrenchman said...

Congrats you guys and the timing couldn't be any better. March Madness is just around the corner and you'll be on leave.

Molly and Eric said...

congrats!!!!! hes a cutie