We think Jamie and Taylor have found new professions in hair dressing. Look what they did to Gmas hair:-)
WISH I WAS THERE! LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TIME!
Wow, who knew Aunt Chris was such a rebel with her hairstyles? Looks like a blast! Can we sign up for jet ski rides for next summer???
I'm jealous, it's hard living so far away. I will see some of you in Winne soon.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We think Jamie and Taylor have found new professions in hair dressing. Look what they did to Gmas hair:-)
WISH I WAS THERE! LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TIME!
Wow, who knew Aunt Chris was such a rebel with her hairstyles? Looks like a blast! Can we sign up for jet ski rides for next summer???
I'm jealous, it's hard living so far away. I will see some of you in Winne soon.
Post a Comment