Ahhh...shiny and new.
Welcome back, everyone! I thought I'd give this tired 'ol blog a little facelift, and in the process insipre a few of you to start posting again. We've all seen the fun adventures that Jeanne and the fam have taken this summer, but what about the rest of you? What have ya'll been up to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the new format - thank you, Tisha, for taking the time to make this blog so nice for us.
WOW! What a great update! Wish I knew how to do that. I like to post to the blog rather than my facebook because of the professions Todd and I have. Never know when an inmate gets out if they decide to look you up on the internet. The family blog just feels safer to me. Thanks again Tisha for the update.
Way to go tisha, the new site looks stellar....
Great job on the new look, Tisha. Thanks! Come on everybody, start blogging with the Polacks!
Post a Comment