Blast from the past.....







Check out the pictures! SCARY!!






9 comments:

Barb said...

Holy Crap, seriously did we have to use wide lens cameras to get all that hair plus your belly in the picture:-)

YIKES!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

You are too funny! I knew I should have posted more of you in your "prime!"

Claire said...

Jeanne..keep the photos coming, this is great stuff.

Anonymous said...

This is great - I don't think I ever saw photos of you an Todd in the military.

Anyone have that picture of Barb abandoned in the woods tied to a barstool with one of Grandma's towels!!!!!!!!

Claire said...

I'd like to see that pic of Barb wearing her R2D2 Underoos!

Jeanne said...

OMG! I will start weeding through all my old photos for your requests. Payback is a bitch Barb!!!

Tisha said...

Two words. NICE. BANGS.

Barb said...

BANGS BANGS BANGS, ALL JEANNE WANTES FOR XMAS IS HER BANGS BACK!!!!

Barb said...

Claire, keep it up, I am sure there are pics of you in your beautiful hand me down SMOCKS!!!!!!!!