well, considering it was at the berken house, it probably was the berken kids. however, we could have farted sideways and got the look from aunt mary...
Actually, it kind of looks like a face Aunt Mary makes when she "snarts" heee heee heee, she was probably blaming one of us innocent Berken children:-)
Mary, I remember when that pic was taken. I had just asked "Who took my Beatle Books?", and you turned around with that GUILTY LOOK! Just kidding, you haven't changed a bit. Great picture!
8 comments:
For the record, it was 1986!
Wow Aunt Mary, you are looking smoking hot:-)
Ufta, the 80's were rough!
I think Mom is giving us the look, and the slight eyebrow indicating that some kid among us is misbehaving!!
OMG - where did you get that photo? I'm sure it was one of those Berken kids getting the evil eyebrow - ha ha ha
Yeah mom, I think you are right. It had to be the Berkens acting up. I'm sure Paul and I were perfect litle angels:)
well, considering it was at the berken house, it probably was the berken kids. however, we could have farted sideways and got the look from aunt mary...
Actually, it kind of looks like a face Aunt Mary makes when she "snarts" heee heee heee, she was probably blaming one of us innocent Berken children:-)
Mary, I remember when that pic was taken. I had just asked "Who took my Beatle Books?", and you turned around with that GUILTY LOOK! Just kidding, you haven't changed a bit. Great picture!
Post a Comment