Barbie. Barbie, Barbie - what were you thinking.
My Mom probably made me do it!!!! We all know Jeanne had the same mullet since we all had our hair cut at the same place!!!Jeanne, you were my sister....NO MORE:-((((( I will get you back!
Thank goodness for braces and orthodontics:-)
But Barbie, i still love you! I had to share the real you, see, everybody loves the picture! See you in a few hours!!!
I believe the proper term for Barb's 'do is a "She-Mullet"
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Barbie. Barbie, Barbie - what were you thinking.
My Mom probably made me do it!!!! We all know Jeanne had the same mullet since we all had our hair cut at the same place!!!
Jeanne, you were my sister....NO MORE:-((((( I will get you back!
Thank goodness for braces and orthodontics:-)
But Barbie, i still love you! I had to share the real you, see, everybody loves the picture! See you in a few hours!!!
I believe the proper term for Barb's 'do is a "She-Mullet"
I believe the proper term for Barb's 'do is a "She-Mullet"
Post a Comment