I'll give you a hint, they are father and son.....
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh wow - you would think the two pictures are of the same baby. Of course, it is Stee. What cuties! I'd like to see a baby picture of your dad along with these two.
omg! now that you say that you'd like to see a picture of dad, steve and josh, i'm thinking of the one hanging in my moms hallway of my dad as like a 2 year old, i can picture it in my head, the 3 of them look the same. all cute!
6 comments:
Oh wow - you would think the two pictures are of the same baby. Of course, it is Stee. What cuties! I'd like to see a baby picture of your dad along with these two.
oops I meant to type Steve.
omg! now that you say that you'd like to see a picture of dad, steve and josh, i'm thinking of the one hanging in my moms hallway of my dad as like a 2 year old, i can picture it in my head, the 3 of them look the same. all cute!
Maybe you could take a picture of the picture of your dad and then put all three on here.
ooohhh, i will give it a try mary.
Wow, that is uncanny!
Post a Comment