So as a family we are all making healthier choices in 2010. Kudos to all who have quit or are quitting smoking..eating healthier and working out!
I thought it might be fun to plan a family get together organized around some sort of fitness.
I think the Bellin Run in Green Bay might be a good fit. It's got walks, runs, kids walk/run for whatever level you want to attempt. Here's the website: http://www.bellinrun.com/ I'm thinking for us out of towners we could try and stay at the same hotel and post run chill in the pool and have fun. The date is June 12th.
What do y'all think? Is this something you'd want to participate in?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like a great time to me. Count me in.
I am totally in.....my lungs are thanking me already:-)
I've run the Bellin the last 3 years. Its killer. However, I haven't ran since October, couldn't afford the Y membership. Also, June 12th is hinting around the time I'll be in the new house. I'm going to play it by ear if I do the Bellin. I'd like to run it, but I don't think I'll be in that kind of shape by then. Great idea!!
you guys can look up my times from the past races. you'll get a good laugh at how long it took me to run 6.2 miles.
I'll have to check with the boss lady. hey can you ride a motorcycle instead?? hehehe...
Post a Comment