Happy birthday, Todd. Your "cake" is very appropriate given this past weekend. Are you ready for another go round on Sunday. Have a great one today. Mamajoe
unfortunately i don't give todd the passwords to get into the family blog. but i will pass along all your comments to him. One of these days i will show him how to get in. Love to all!
5 comments:
Happy birthday, Todd. Your "cake" is very appropriate given this past weekend. Are you ready for another go round on Sunday. Have a great one today. Mamajoe
Happy birthday Todd!!
What up Todd the hot bod, have a great birthday. When I see ya the next time I'll have to give some spankins.... 2 da bum?
unfortunately i don't give todd the passwords to get into the family blog. but i will pass along all your comments to him. One of these days i will show him how to get in. Love to all!
Happy Birthday Todd! Steve can share in your "cake" and I'll just watch and be jealous. MMMMM.....Beeeeer......Have a great Birthday Month, enjoy!
Post a Comment