Thanks for the video Kristine! I'm glad I'm not the only one out there who gets caught on video doing stuff like this...
Oh dear god, what is this world coming to?
What is this younger generation coming to?!! They sure look like they are having fun. Too bad Uncle Steve can keep up. Mamajoe
OoooooHH, my gosh I can't believe I'm related to such hip cool Kats as these. Can I be a spice girl? Apparently Steve thinks he is, and I just wanna be like my older cous?? NOT - Later
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for the video Kristine! I'm glad I'm not the only one out there who gets caught on video doing stuff like this...
Oh dear god, what is this world coming to?
What is this younger generation coming to?!! They sure look like they are having fun. Too bad Uncle Steve can keep up. Mamajoe
OoooooHH, my gosh I can't believe I'm related to such hip cool Kats as these. Can I be a spice girl? Apparently Steve thinks he is, and I just wanna be like my older cous?? NOT - Later
Post a Comment