Blog is a bit dead these days, so just checking to make sure ya'll are alive! One of these days you will get to party with the one and only. Wish I was at the Watering Hole!!! Talk atch ya later.
-Will
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I agree, Scoot man -- lots of quiet voices out there. Are you ready for the big game? Packers by l0 is my prediction. Watering Hole was great -- just ask the Stairmaster. Hi Tami. Mamajoe
Who is the Stairmaster? Awwwh man my buddies and I had a blast watching the game. The way a game should be, snow, ice, and Packers Kickin ass ---- ya ya!
3 comments:
I agree, Scoot man -- lots of quiet voices out there. Are you ready for the big game? Packers by l0 is my prediction. Watering Hole was great -- just ask the Stairmaster. Hi Tami. Mamajoe
Who is the Stairmaster? Awwwh man my buddies and I had a blast watching the game. The way a game should be, snow, ice, and Packers Kickin ass ---- ya ya!
I AM THE STAIRMASTER! you will have to ask Mary, Barb, Mic, tisha or paul why they call me that. its a great story!!!
Post a Comment