HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULITO!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! I had an absolutely blast partying it up with you and tisha! Too bad for the LEAKERS, they missed out on the fun! WHEEL OF FORTUNE!
Happy Birthday to the "Slot Machine King". You know I love ya. Take it easy at Tia Margarita's tonight, but have a great time. Miss and love you. Mamajoe
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULITO!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! I had an absolutely blast partying it up with you and tisha! Too bad for the LEAKERS, they missed out on the fun! WHEEL OF FORTUNE!
Happy Birthday to the "Slot Machine King". You know I love ya. Take it easy at Tia Margarita's tonight, but have a great time. Miss and love you. Mamajoe
Hey cous, happy birthday sexy pants. later money man.
-will
Happy Birthday - hope you are watching NCAA and we are looking forward to a bracket challenge!
Post a Comment