You're Invited!!! Family Get Together/Winter Waterpark Getaway Weekend

We are organizing a family get together the weekend of March 1st at the Raintree Resort in Wisconsin Dells. Some of us are going for one night (Walshes) and some are planning on two nights (Schroeders) We can splash around in their indoor waterpark by day, and toss a few back by night.

PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF HOTEL...we are now going to the Copa Cabana for anyone interested in joining us...see link below:
http://www.copacabanaresort.com/html/index.htm

Let me know if you have any questions and if we'll see you there!

Claire

4 comments:

Tisha said...

Sounds like a blast, I wish we could make it!

Anonymous said...

I'm in. Don't know if I will stay one or two nights, buy definately sounds like a great time. Mamajoe.

Jeanne said...

Unfortunatley, the Delains will not be able to make it because Todd and i will be returning from Turks and Caicos on March 1st. Speaking of which, Aunt Mary, I will be sending you info regarding the kids, etc. Thanks. Love to all!

mamasita said...

I'll be there. Anyone for HO-CHUNK?