Hello Everyone. Just curious. Isn't there supposed to be a cookbook coming out soon? Am anxious to get my six-pack recipe published.
Cookbook
Hello Everyone. Just curious. Isn't there supposed to be a cookbook coming out soon? Am anxious to get my six-pack recipe published.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think it is being released on Oprah first as one of her Book picks, then we get a copy.
Well what do you know, Paul knows how to post after all. Way to contribute, honey!
I'm working on it dear brother:)
How didya like that book anyway?
Welcome to the blog, Paul. I think I am the hold up with the cookbook. Haven't had a lot of time to work on it - still have some of grandma's receipes to add and then mine. Will work on it soon because Jeanne's in dire need of grandma's flour dumpling receipe and Amy's chicken soup minus the carrots and celery. Love, mom
Yes, seriously, my kids are whining for the porcupine meatballs and the soup.
Post a Comment