Happy Birthday Tisha! What a little doll you were. You sure can tell that baby is you! Hope you had a great day, and yes, you are the Webmaster. Thanks for all you do. Love, Aunt Faith
What up Tish-tish!! Happy Birthday. Good job with the blog. I haven't been on in awhile. Been busy. Hopefully Paul took you somewhere fun for your birthday?
Happy Birthday again Tisha. Hope the move went well this weekend. Now you can get down to the serious business of setting up the baby's room. I agree with Faith, what a little doll you were and are. I am one lucky grandmother.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tisha! What a little doll you were. You sure can tell that baby is you! Hope you had a great day, and yes, you are the Webmaster. Thanks for all you do. Love, Aunt Faith
What up Tish-tish!! Happy Birthday. Good job with the blog. I haven't been on in awhile. Been busy. Hopefully Paul took you somewhere fun for your birthday?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TISHA!!! I noticed you didn't tell what birthday this one is! Looking forward to seeing you in September! Take Care!
Happy Birthday again Tisha. Hope the move went well this weekend. Now you can get down to the serious business of setting up the baby's room. I agree with Faith, what a little doll you were and are. I am one lucky grandmother.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment