We were all such cute and innocent childred:-)
I am wondering who cut Paul's hair? That must have been one big casserole bowl to cut it.......lol
I am rocking that yellow two piece!
Barb agreed..what is up with Paul's hair...it's like a bouffant.
Excuse me - I cut Paul's hair. It's just that he hated when I cut his hair that I would wait a long time betwen cuts. You kids were all so cute.
i remember clearly that morning before we left for the zoo that aunt mary had to tease paul's hair up and then hairspray in place.
Somebody get Paul some AQUANET!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We were all such cute and innocent childred:-)
I am wondering who cut Paul's hair? That must have been one big casserole bowl to cut it.......lol
I am rocking that yellow two piece!
Barb agreed..what is up with Paul's hair...it's like a bouffant.
Excuse me - I cut Paul's hair. It's just that he hated when I cut his hair that I would wait a long time betwen cuts. You kids were all so cute.
i remember clearly that morning before we left for the zoo that aunt mary had to tease paul's hair up and then hairspray in place.
Somebody get Paul some AQUANET!!!!
Post a Comment